Create New Spending Rule
The restaurant owner can create 2 kinds of rewards which are
- Item discount reward: Restaurant’s customers can use reward points to redeem menu item with custom discounts determine in the POS.Click here to learn how to create an Item Discount reward.
- Order Discount reward: Restaurant’s customers can use reward points to redeem a dollar(cash) discount from the order.
How to create Order discount reward
1. Log-in to Spoonity Dashboard
2. Click Setup on the left menu bar.
3. Click Loyalty program
4. Click the “+” icon on the top right corner. Select Add Spending Rule.
5. Select Item-Based Reward option.
6. Input Reward name, Cost in points (number of points that restaurant’s customers use for redeeming order discount in dollar amount or percentage), and Currency. Click here to learn more about Currency.
7. Enter the description of this reward for your customers.
8. Restaurant owner can set cost of rewards for each Tier. For example.
– Bronze Tier customers use 100 points to get 10 percent off order discount.
– Silver Tier customers use 75 points to get 10 percent off order discount.
– Gold Tier customers use 50 points to get 10 percent off order discount.
9. Add new reward menu catalog by clicking at + button as shown below.
10. The popup will appear.
10.1 Enter catalog name for example: 10 percent off
10.2 Enter identifier.
***** IMPORTANT FOR ORDER DISCOUNT *****
DO NOT ADD “discount_” before enter an identifier. Otherwise, the redeem reward WILL NOT WORK
For example, the identifier is “20_dollar_off“
in the identifier field, you MUST enter “20_dollar_off” in identifier field as shown in the image below.
11. Click Save to close the popup.
12. Select the new reward catalog that was recently added.
13 [Optional] Restaurant owners can set the effective date range of this reward.
14. Click Save to finish reward setting in Spoonity Dashboard.
Setup the reward in POS Backoffice.
15. Log in to 4Soft BackOffice and navigate to Integration -> Spoonity Loyalty
16. Click New button.
17. Enter Reward name (recommend to be the same with Spoonity to prevent confusion)
18. Make sure to check at Is Active.
19. Enter Identifier. ***** IMPORTANT ***** the identifier MUST BE THE SAME WITH IDENTIFIER THAT FILLED IN SPOONITY DASHBOARD”
In the spoonity Dashboard:
Reward Name: 20 dollar off
In 4Soft BackOffice -> Spoonity Loyalty setting MUST be
Reward Name: 20 dollar off (name in 4Soft back office can differ from Spoonity dashboard)
The example shown in the image below;
20. select Reward By: Percentage Rate or Amount discount for the order. For example, the $20 off Order should select an amount with a “20” value.
21. Apply to: select Order.
22. Click Done to close the popup.
23. Click Save to save the reward settings.
The reward is ready to use. Click here to learn how to apply the order discount rewards to the order.