Some restaurant provided future order service that customer can reserve a meal and/or make an order in advance. A restaurant might request a customer deposit to protect both himself and customers and create more accountability. A simple ‘Customer Deposit’ feature is provided, it is located on “MORE” window.
When open the deposit page, the active deposit list will be showing on the left pane
To create a new customer deposit, follow below steps:
1. Click “NEW” button.
2. Enter Deposit Reference, you can name anything for reference, ease of use and understanding.
3. Enter Deposit Amount.
4. Enter customer name for reference.
5. Click “PAY” button to make payment. After finished payment, the deposit receipt will be printing out automatically, if setting.
6. The application will return back to Customer Deposit page, you can see the created deposit on
the left pane.
To return a customer deposit, follow below steps:
1. Click “RETURN” button. “SEARCH” button and a customer deposit list on the left pane, will be enabled.
2. You can select the desired deposit from the list, or you can enter a deposit reference, click
3. After selecting the desired deposit, click “PAY” button to receive payment, and return back to a
4. The application will return back to Customer Deposit page, the returned deposit should not be
showing on the list on the left pane anymore.
The restaurant can update the status of active customer deposit. To update status a customer deposit, follow below steps:
1. Click “CHANGE STATUS” button. Maintain Deposit window will open showing active status.
2. Select a desired deposit, click “…” button on status column. The status list will show up.
3. Select a desired status, if selecting Voided status, void reason is required.
4. Click “Update” button to update status, or click “Cancel” button to cancel updating.
5. When finish updating status, click “DONE” button to save changes, or click “CANCEL” to discard changes.
6. The application will return back to Customer Deposit page, the updated status deposit should
not be showing on the list on the left pane anymore.