This button is to hold time for printing items to kitchen. There are two methods to hold item, the first is to set schedule to items, when time reach the schedule, items will be printing to kitchen automatically. The second is to hold item that is called “Hold Until Notified”, you have to unhold item manually and click “DONE” button on Order page to print hold items to kitchen. To hold item, follow below steps:
- Click “Hold” button, Hold page is open. All items not printing to kitchen yet will be displaying.
- Select desired item, reselect desired item to deselect. This page support multi select that means you can select multiple items before click time button or “Hold Until Notified” button.
- Click desired time button if you want to schedule, or click “Hold Until Notified” button if you don’t want to schedule.
- Click “DONE” button to finish hold items process.
- On order page, you will see clock icon displayed in front of item when you hold item by schedule. If you hold item until notified, you will see clock icon displayed in front of item.
To unhold items, repeat steps#1 – #2 then click “UnHold” button and click “DONE” button to finish unhold items process.
To unhold all items, repeat steps#1 – #2 then click “UnHold All” button and click “DONE” button to finish unhold all items process.